We had a chance to talk with Khun Pithan, General manager of Canton House Restaurant
What’s your name?
– My name is Pithan Ngamjan-ut(คุณพิทาน งามจันอัด), General manager.
How long have you worked here?
– I have worked here 12 years, but Canton House has already been around for 15 years.
What is the most favorite food of the restaurant?
– The food here is Hong Kong style. Dim Sum is our highlight. We make our own Dim Sum sending them fresh everyday to all three branches of Canton House, Yaowarat, Phaya Thai and Rangsit. Therefore when you come here you must try our Dim Sum. We also served here Western food and Thai food.
What makes Canton House favourable?
The Diversity of the food, freshness, reasonable price and deliciousness!
What is your favorite food?
– Spicy roasted duck salad and spicy deep fried pork salad.
If you have a chance to travel abroad with food as the centerpiece of your trip, where would you like to go?
– I would like to visit Hong Kong because I would love to try the Dim Sum there. I wonder how much different Dim Sum there is, besides other kinds of Hong Kong food too.