Corporate tours are a perfect team activity after your Bangkok-based conference or retreat!
We have provided corporate tours for international organizations, global brands and startups alike.
Please use the contact form here and contact us with your preferred date and time of tour. Our friendly Taste of Thailand Food Tours team will contact you via phone/email to personally attend to your group’s needs and organize the tour.
Corporate tours are tailored to allow visitors to taste an array of Thai delicacies or other desired dishes.
Dive into the 'Village of Love', crawl with us through Bangkok's infamous Chinatown or buzz through the Royal Old City!
Days and times flexible upon request and availability.
* ฿ – THB (currency of Thailand)
- An amazingly delicious good time!
- 15 distinct foods and beverages at our curated tastings.
- Professional and entertaining guide with an advanced level of English.
- Taste of Thailand Food Tours insurance as an official registered operator.
- Transportation to and from the tour. Tour meeting points are conveniently located. Confirmation e-mails include clear directions how to arrive to our meeting place.
We provide pick up and drop-off service for corporate tours, using BTS, MRT, private VIP van or a combination there of.
Group size and dynamics:
We require a minimum of 2 people on a private tour and we limit corporate tours to a maximum of 30 people.
What to wear
We recommend shorts and light shirt as well as comfortable walking shoes. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat are never a bad idea.
We understand that unexpected changes occur. Our cancellation policy allows changes to tickets per the following schedule:
- 7+ days before original tour date, 75% refund
- 2 to 6 days before original tour date, 50% refund
- 48 hours or less prior to your tour, no refund is possible
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from our initial meeting spot, you may be considered a no-shows.
- No Shows: No refund without exception.
- Date Changes: Only permitted 48 hours in advance of original tour date and subject to Taste of Thailand tour requirements.