Taste of Thailand Food Tours Guide Spotlight: Khun Noom
Food Specialist & Tour guide, K. Noom
Tour guides are the heart of our food tour business and recently Taste of Thailand had the chance to chat with our guide Khun Noom to find out a little bit more about him.
-Where are you from originally?
– I was born and live in Bangkok, I’m a city boy but my parents, they are from the south of China.
-How long have you been a guide?
– This is my 2nd year.
-What do you like most about your job?
– Interacting with people from different countries and cultures. I like to tell stories and share my travel and food experiences with my tourist friends.
-What is your favorite Thai food?
– KuayTieoKuaGai or Fried noodle with roasted chicken.
-What is your favorite place in Bangkok?
– Luxury restaurants! 😀
-What do you like to do in your free time?
– I like traveling. I am passionate about photography. And, of course, eating!
-What are three things you couldn’t live without?
– Food, my home, and family!
-If you could travel anywhere in the world to try the food, where would you go? Why?
– Alaska, I would like to explore, learn and experience new things (weather, food, culture, history) which are different from Thailand. I also love Salmon and would like to taste Thai food there , if they have!