Experience the lively and colorful scenes of vendors in their boats selling fruit, vegetables, noodles, sweets and more!
The Damnoen Saduak market, about 2 hours outside of Bangkok, is a top requested attraction for all visitors to Thailand. With your very own private guide and van, you will discover this unique and lively market where a canal packed with wooden row boats is home to vendors selling fruits, vegetables, local foods, snacks and much more!
Tours can include food/beverage or not, based on your preferences.
Private Car/Van (boat ride at market, optional)
Daily, early mornings, per availability
* ฿ – THB (currency of Thailand)
- Experience the unique Damnoen Saduak floating market!
- Visit the famous Maeklong Railway market along the way during the early morning hours.
- Private VIP car/van and hotel pickup and drop off within central Bangkok.
- Licensed, professional guide with an advanced level of English.
- Taste of Thailand insurance as an official registered operator.
- Option to hop in a paddle or long-tailed boat to enjoy the view and the local life along the Maeklong river.
- Options to expand your day journey and discover more including local attractions: Coconut Sugar Farm and Bang Kung Temple (Temple inside a banyan tree)!