Discover some of the best street eats in Bangkok’s old town neighborhood, including some Michelin guide gems!
Meet your professional local guide for a refreshing drink, before hopping into a water taxi to enjoy a breezy canal ride along, Khlong Saen Saeb, to Bangkok’s old town, Rattanakosin. From there you will visit some local hidden gems and of course, sample local must-eat dishes!
Go local with Bangkok's street food cuisine and hit some Michelin spots!
The charming historical old town of Bangkok, known as Koh Rattanakosin
11:00 am, daily
* ฿ – THB (currency of Thailand)
Fall in love exploring the flavors, spices and aromas of the city’s Village of Love—the historic Bangrak neighborhood. Experience how the locals live, eat and shop as you take part in unique local food tastings each packed with authentic history and intimate stories of the neighborhood.
Our local experts have hand-picked food that is guaranteed to tickle your tastebuds, and their intimate stories of Bangkok and Thailand’s everyday culture will fill your minds with amazement.
Join us in exploring the city’s authentic offbeat landmarks in the Village of Love!
One of the BEST things to do in Bangkok!
- Start your half-day food journey with a refreshing Thai drink in a Royal Project shop & cafe.
- Jump into a canal boat to enjoy the view, and local life, along Khlong Saen Saeb.
- Stroll through the old town neighbourhood and stop to visit the amazing Golden Mountain templeand climb up to the top to take in a panoramic view of the city.
- Just down the street, meet the skilled artisans who make monks’ alms bowls by hand.
- Savor a unique pink noodle dish from a neighbourhood favourite restaurant.
- Nibble on a variety of sweet and savoury treats from street stalls!
- Visit 2 delightful local gems that received Michelin’s Bib Gourmand award and taste their specialty dishes!
- Return back to the starting point in a tuk tuk!
**Vendors and menu items may change due to vendor schedules and other unexpected circumstances.
- An amazingly delicious good time!
- Professional licensed guide with an advanced level of English
- 8 distinct foods and beverages at our curated tastings
- Fees for public transportation during the tour
- Transportation to and from the tour. Tour meeting points are conveniently located. Confirmation emails include clear directions to our meeting point
- Extra food & drink
Ratchathewi BTS Station
Ratchathewi BTS Station
Daily 11:00a.m. / 4 hours duration
Vegetarian diets can be accommodated with prior notice. We cannot currently accommodate vegan, gluten-free or halal diets on this tour.
What to expect
This is primarily a walking tour that takes you over approximately 2.5 km during the 4-hour period. This tour is not recommended for those with difficulty walking or who are not able to easily manage getting in and out of a local boat or tuk tuk.
Group size and dynamics
up to 10 people
All ages are welcome, however the tour is not geared towards small children under the age of 5 years. Families with children under 5 are asked contact email@example.com
to inquire about family private tours for the comfort of their family and other guests.
What to wear: This tour takes place midday and it can get hot in Bangkok
We recommend shorts, a light shirt, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, a hat or umbrella and sunscreen.
We understand that unexpected changes occur. Our cancellation policy allows changes to tickets per the following schedule:
48 hours prior to tour start: 100% refund
48 – 24 hours prior to tour start: 50% refund
Less than 24 hours & No Shows: No refund
Date Changes: Permitted 48 hours in advance of original tour date.
Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from our initial meeting point, you may be considered a no-show.